LHC’s Divisional Manager Mij Rahman presented Katherine Rudkin, Partnership Procurement Manager and Chris Wait, Head of Programme and Planning – Asset Management of The Guinness Partnership with a cheque for nearly £80k.
LHC member Red Kite Community Housing based in High Wycombe were recently presented with a cheque for £33,000 in respect of their share of the LHC surplus for 2013/14.
LHC Scotland is to launch a new framework for the repair and maintenance of heating systems for social housing and other sector public buildings. The Heating Services (HS1) framework will be launched in the summer 2015.
- Companies Appointed To The New LHC Framework For Offsite Build, New Homes, Receive Their Certificates At Homes 14 Exhibition
- LHC Scotland Launches Its First Offsite Systems New Homes Construction Framework
- LHC Seeks Views On Planned Insulation Framework
- LHC Scotland Seeks Views On Planned Insulation Framework
- LHC Launches New Housing Offsite Systems Framework
- LHC Asbestos Works & Services Framework Launched Across England & Wales
- LHC To Exhibit At The Northern Housing Summit
- Stevenage Council Receive LHC Rebate From Decent Homes Backlog Works
- LHC To Launch New Homes Framework At Homes Exhibition
- LHC Visits Anglian's Norfolk Operation