Over 200 publicly funded organisations throughout the UK use LHC frameworks to procure works, goods and services to construct, refurbish and maintain social housing, schools and public buildings.
Eligible organisations for LHC services
- Local Authorities and any subsidiaries and joint-venture vehicles of those Local Authorities:
- Registered Social Landlords (RSL's), Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs) & Arm’s Length Management Organisations (ALMOs):
- Health Authorities, Councils, Boards and Trusts:
- Publicly Funded Schools
- Universities and Further Education Establishments
- Police Forces
- Fire and Rescue services
- Registered Charities
- Central Government departments, agencies, devolved administrations and national/non-departmental public bodies.
Thirteen Group Case Study
“Using LHC’s Void Protection framework has made the procurement process of this project much more streamlined. We were able to bespoke the framework to fit our needs, which has helped to save on valuable resource."See the Case Study >
SUBSCRIBE TO E-NEWSLETTER
LHC TENDER PROCESS
Understand what involves >