This framework is relevant for the supply and installation of energy efficiency and refurbishment measures delivered through three individual Workstreams.
This OJEU compliant framework offers:
- Supply and installation companies that are specialist, competent contractors (PAS 2030 and MCS or equivalent certified installers)
- Companies that supply and install energy saving measures that are compliant with all relevant funding streams (e.g. ECO Funding, Renewable Heat Incentive, Feed in Tariff and Devolved Administration funding)
- Workstream 1: Energy Consultants and Project Management services including, but not limited to: Building energy policy and strategy development, energy audits and surveys, chartered surveyors reports and Green Deal Advice Reports (GDAR), project management services, building energy certificates, as well as principle design duties
- Workstream 2: The opportunity to appoint local SMEs through Individual Energy Efficiency & Renewable Measures including, but not limited to: External, cavity and internal wall insulation, traditional and individual biomass heating boiler systems, photovoltaic systems, air source heat pump systems (air to water), as well as district heating (heat interface units).
- Workstream 3: The opportunity to appoint large main contractors for all Energy Measures and Refurbishment Works including, but not limited to: Minor building works, kitchens and bathrooms, windows and doors, flooring, plumbing and waste, electrical rewires, power and lighting, internal and external finishes and decoration, walls and fences, roof repairs, footpaths, as well as, landscaping
Visit www.scottishprocurement.scot to view this framework and its suppliers in Scotland.
Valid until: 29th February 2020.