The LHC Framework Agreement for Modular Buildings (design, manufacture, supply and erection) is available to public sector organisations in England, Scotland and Wales and forms one of the LHC Construction, Extension and Refurbishment portfolio.
Fully OJEU compliant, the Modular Buildings framework provides public sector organisations with easy access to off-site manufactured, volumetric and panelised building systems for the use in non-residential buildings including:
- Education, healthcare, emergency services and community buildings
- Commercial offices buildings, central or local housing team offices, halls, community centres and day care centres.
- Research Establishments
- Public offices
- Other properties as required by public body Framework end users
The framework for Modular Buildings provides LHC members with the ability to provide the service in the following types of ownership:
- Long term hire
- Short term hire
Modular Buildings UK
This framework has been established in strict compliance with UK Public Sector procurement rules for use by public sector bodies in the UK as detailed in the LHC buyer profile and as specified in the Contract Notice:
- CN 2017-OJS108-216569 – England
- CN 2017-OJS103-204963 – Wales
- CN 2017-OJS108-216571 – Scotland