The LHC Framework Agreement for Communal Entrance Doorsets and Associated Products has been developed in conjunction with Secured by Design and is available to all Local Authorities, Housing Associations and other public sector bodies funded by public finance throughout the UK and forms one of the LHC windows and doors portfolio.
This OJEU compliant framework offers specialist design, manufacture, supply and installation of communal entrance systems from specialist manufacturers with a choice of doorset materials depending on individual requirements including:
- Mild steel
- Stainless steel doorsets
- Screens and fanlights in materials as above
- Fire resistant door assemblies
- Door/access control systems
- All products are to enhanced security standards PAS 24, STS 202 Burglary Rating 2 or LPS 1175 Security Rating 2
- Impaired mobility solutions
- Cyclical service/maintenance package associated to installation
- Emergency repair/maintenance of associated installation
- All doorsets manufactured under this framework are CE Marked as required in law under the European Construction Products Regulations (CPR).
This framework for England and Wales and Scotland and is effective from May 2017 until 30th April 2020.