This framework is for the installation of kitchen and bathroom replacement furniture and associated products and is available to public sector organisations in England, Wales and Scotland.
Products offered for kitchen & bathroom replacements
- Installation of all kitchen and bathroom furniture and associated services
- Access to local SMEs. 60% of our appointed companies are SMEs
- Kitchen and bathroom measurement and design services
- Supply of white goods
- Replacement of floor, wall and ceiling finishes
- Replacement or new installation of electrical and plumbing services
- Minor structural alterations and decoration
- Provision of advice to ensure conformity programming and assistance with resident liaison.
Benefits of price validation option of this framework
- Selected items are individually priced for kitchen installations and also for bathroom items from UK national merchants
- Selected building materials with supply and install are individually priced from UK Shared Business Services
- Discounts are evaluated on bulk purchases as agreed through the framework
- Indivually priced items are evaluated through every call-off
- Local supply chain and workforce are scored favourably through contractor base prices, also showing uplifts to Approved Maximium Prices from national companies
- Management and preliminary evaluations are made separately, allowing for differing sized contracts within the framework scenario evaluations.
Choosing your workstream option
This framework has been designed to match appointed companies to project value bands. This helps to improve inclusivity of all company sizes and helps meet increasing client demands to use local companies where possible.
Small: Project values between £3,000 and £250,000
Medium: Project values between £250,000 and £750,000
Large: Over £500,000
Details of companies in each value band by region can be viewed in the Procurement Guide (To be published soon). Alternatively, visit the regional page of the framework for details of all companies in region.
This framework for England, Wales and Scotland is effective from 1st September 2015 until 31st August 2019.
Kitchen and Bathroom Replacements
WHAT THEY SAY
"Procuring through LHC meant that residents now have modern, fit-for-purpose kitchens and bathrooms which have greatly improved their living environment. We have already signed up to work with LHC again and I would definitely recommend them to other housing departments in the country."
Mike Haynes - Assistant Director at Stevenage Borough Council on using LHC’s Whole House Refurbishment framework.