The new LHC V7 framework offers a replacement to the existing Vacant Property Protection & Associated Services framework (V6) and is suitable for use by all publically funded bodies throughout England, Wales and Scotland.
LHC is seeking interested parties able to perform one or more services offered under the V6 framework:
- Vacant property inspections
- Vacant property screens and doors
- Temporary perimeter fencing
- Temporary alarms with monitoring and response
- Clearance cleaning of properties and surrounding areas
- Specialist clearance of needles, drug paraphernalia etc.
- Pre-let cleaning and garden maintenance
LHC's new Vacant Property Management (V6) framework will be split into Lots for different categories, which are yet to be defined.
The previous version of this framework (V6) was split using the following as Regional Lots:
- South East England
- South West England
- East of England
- East Midlands
- West Midlands
- Yorkshire & Humber
- North West England
- North East England
Those companies interested in completing the tender exercise should, in the first instance register with LHC at www.lhc.gov.uk/our-suppliers/ and click on:
Once you have registered your interest, please complete the SurveyMonkey questionnaire that enables you to input into this future tender opportunity.