Providing varying levels of security and also services that reduce the time public sector properties stand vacant.
- Vacant property inspections
- Vacant property screens and doors
- Temporary perimeter fencing
- Temporary alarms with monitoring and response
- Clearance cleaning of properties and surrounding areas
- Specialist clearance of needles and other drug paraphernalia
- Pre-let cleaning and garden maintenance
Benefits of LHC framework
The LHC Framework for vacant property protection and associated services offers our clients a range of services that can help reduce the amount of time properties are left vacant and ensure their safety and security when they are.
Safety management includes maintaining the condition of buildings to ensure their good condition prior to trades people carrying out work. Security measures are available to prevent trespass, metal theft, damage and vandalism, which in turn minimises legal disputes and other costs associated with these issues.
The framework also addresses property maintenance and general aesthetics to help make the property desirable for potential tenants. Standards are maintained in accordance with ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.
This framework for England, Wales and Scotland is effective from 1st June 2014 until 31st May 2018.