There are different levels of membership available to all public sector organisations dependent on the level of influence you wish you have.
Associate Membership is open for all public sector organisation who wish to use our industry leading frameworks and receive a rebate based on the overall project spend.
Local Authorities who wish to contribute to the strategic direction of LHC and wish for their elected Councillors to sit on our board, are recommended to opt for Constituent Membership.
As well as receiving a rebate linked to the individual borough spend (stated in the table below), each Constitute Member will also receive a supplement of £10k with £15k to the lead authority London Borough of Hillingdon). Current board members include:
- London Borough of Haringey: Cllr John Bevan (Chair)
- London Borough of Haringey: Cllr Patrick Berryman
- London Borough of Hillingdon: Cllr Philip Corthorne (Vice Chair)
- London Borough of Hillingdon: Cllr Jane Palmer
- Buckinghamshire County Council: Cllr David Martin
- Buckinghamshire County Council: Cllr John Chilver
- London Borough of Brent: Cllr Eleanor Southwood
- London Borough of Ealing: Cllr Peter Mason
- London Borough of Ealing: Cllr David Rodgers
- London Borough of Hackney: Susan Fajana-Thomas
- London Borough of Hackney: Cllr Clayeon McKenzie
- London Borough of Lambeth: Cllr Paul Gadsby
- London Borough of Lambeth: Cllr Matthew Bennett
- London Borough of Tower Hamlets: Cllr Kevin Brady
- London Borough of Tower Hamlets: Cllr Asma Islam
- London Borough of Islington: Cllr Diarmaid Ward
- London Borough of Islington: Cllr
- London Borough of Enfield: Cllr Dino Lemonides
- London Borough of Enfield: Cllr Katherine Chibah
Each Local Authority is required to provide two representatives, primary and secondary contacts. Primary contacts are listed above, details of secondary contacts can be provided upon request.
As a not-for-profit membership body, LHC is obliged to return a share of any surplus it achieves in a financial year to members in the form of an annual rebate in accordance with the table below.
|Annual Transaction Value||Rebate Rate (as a % of transaction value) 5% levy frameworks
||Rebate Rate (as a % of transaction value) frameworks with levy between 2% and 3%|
|£0 - £250k||Nil||Nil|
|Above £250k - £1.3m||0.5%||0.25%|
|Above £1.3m - £1.8m||1.0%||0.5%|
|Above £1.8m - £2.3m||1.5%||0.75%|
Payment of the rebate is subject to:
- LHC generating a surplus through the financial year (April to March)
- Two LHC framework agreements being used within this period (Associate Members only)
- Approval of payment by the LHC Board
JOIN LHC FREE TODAY
Complete aplication formDownload (pdf)
LHC Constituent Membership
What our Councillors say
"LHC provides a truly bespoke procurement and delivery service, linking public sector bodies with high performing construction and maintenance companies, ensuring that client needs and expectations are understood, met and often exceeded. LHC requires its Appointed Companies to comply with the highest standards of safety, quality and client care, resulting in the best long term, sustainable and cost-effective outcomes for residents and service users."
Buckinghamshire County Councillor David Martin