How we operate at LHC is shaped by our Vision and Mission, together with the Purpose, Values, Behaviours and Strategy that support and deliver the Mission.
Our vision is: To deliver better buildings and homes that enhance local communities and we'll achieve this through the successful fulfilment of our mission.
Our Mission is supported and delivered through our Purpose, Values, Standards & Behaviours and Strategy.
- The delivery of efficient best value procurement solutions
- Bringing together buyers, residents and suppliers
- Supporting all stakeholders in the delivery of projects with a focus on delivering quality options
Upholding excellence through:
- Integrity, Respect, Trust and Transparency
- Knowledge and Professional Experience
- Being Flexible, Adaptable and Creative
- Employing, developing and maintaining committed teams of happy and healthy employees
Our Standards & Behaviours
LHC Management and Staff are committed to:
- Taking the initiative to exceed performance expectations and take on challenges
- Teamwork within and between teams and flexibility to changes to be more innovative, effective and helping
- Working with everyone in a respectful, trusted, socially minded and ethical manner
- Providing people with opportunities for development and continuous learning
- Achieving excellence and continuous improvement of LHC
- Taking responsibility and delivering results
LHC sets its long-term strategy to support its Business Plan from three to five years based on market intelligence and operational priorities. The strategy is designed to incorporate all other aspects of the Vision and Mission described above. Objectives to deliver that strategy are refined each year to reflect current requirements and deliver continuous improvement and innovation.