Contract Award Notice for N8 Energy Efficiency Measures & Associated Works
Public sector procurement specialist LHC has published the Contract Award Notice for its Energy Efficiency Measures & Associated Works (N8) Framework Agreement.
The Framework allows local authorities, social landlords and other public sector bodies to source specialist suppliers who can provide a variety of carbon-reduction measures for domestic and public buildings and can carry out any associated repairs and retrofit work.
The duration of the Framework will be for a period of 4 years commencing on 9th November 2020 and is split into 89 regional lots for England, Wales and Scotland.
The appointed companies for England are (listed in alphabetical order):
- Aaron Services
- AD Construction Group (Architectural Decorators Ltd)
- Aran Services Ltd
- Breyer Group
- British Gas Social Housing
- Crystal ElectronicsCustom Solar Ltd
- E.On (Midlands)
- Easy Heat Systems Limited
- Gibson Specialist (Wales)
- Insulated Render Systems (Scotland) Ltd
- Ivor Cook
- K&T Heating
- Low Carbon Exchange
- MP Group U K Limited
- Sure Maintenance
- Sustainable Building Services (UK) Limited
- Swarco UK Ltd
- Synergize Ltd
- The Casey Group
- Thermal Earth Ltd (Wales)
- United Living (South)
- Zing Energy
Full details can be found here.